Search this Blog

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Forrest Essential Preview: Travel sized/ Starter facial Kit

Preview:Forrest Essential Facial Starter Kit

By Shikha Koli


In my recent trip to Mumbai, much to my fiance's dismay, the hotel I stayed in was near all the top designer showrooms and branded shops on Juhu. Right across my hotel was Forrest Essentials..Yahoo! I had heard great reviews about Forest Essential line of product but could never get my hands on them because they did not have any outlet near my place. So, when I spotted them near my hotel, I made my fiance gift me this luxurious Ayurvedic Facial Starter Kit by Forrest Essentials (Happy Dance, Happy Dance) and a few other things. Read on to see what all I made my fiance buy me ;) he he :P After all, what are fiance's for? Right! ;)

Forrest Essentials is a luxurious Ayurveda 100% natural line of products. They source all there ingredients from plants, trees, herbs and are naturally grown. They have a wide range or products on skincare, hair care, and body care. Here is a link to their website: http://www.forestessentialsindia.com/ for more information. 

These products are perfect for vegan, vegetarian, and cruelty conscious customers. As per their website they follow strict productions standards such as the following: 
  • Products are never tested on animals
  • Products are not manufactured using child labor. 
  • Follow traditional production methods
  • Support local employment by employing local suppliers and laborers. 
  • Products are based on finest traditional Ayurvedic Recipes. 

Here is a list of all the products I bought from Forest Essentials: 
  1. Facial Starter Kit for INR. 1,474. (Contains 6 products)
  2. 200ml Facial Toner Panchpushp for INR 1,125.
  3. 50 gm Rupam Nourishing Facial Paste Pistachio, Orange peel, and Jaggery for INR 1,475.

Facial Starter Kit: 

This is what I am most excited about and will preview this in this post. I will discuss the other products when I do an individual reviews on them in subsequent posts. So keep a look out guys.


Total of 6 products come in the Facial start kit. The kit is a gorgeous dark pink paper-made box which flips open. The box is about the size of my fist wide open. It can easily be carried while travelling. All the products inside are safe and secure and would not leak or spill during travelling. I personally love the box and the entire packaging. Drool worthy.. its super pretty and cute! <3
I'm loving it..so far!






The 6 products in the kit are:

Top Row:
                 Walnut Facial Scrub (gel)  15 gm
                 Luscious Lip balm in rose petal 5 gm
                 Gentle Sandalwood Facial Cream 15 gm

Bottom Row
                  Delicate Facial Cleanser 50 ml
                  Facial Sunscreen lotion 50 ml
                  Rose Facial Toner 50 ml





So that is it guys. Do let me know if there is anything in particular you guys want me to review from this starter kit or any of the other Forest Essential products I have bought. Continue reading our posts..to find out how these products fared. Chao!

6 comments:

  1. Great review! Do post a review on individual products. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be doing so :) Thanx for replying. :*

      Delete
  2. How is the scrub? I am keen to know. I have been looking for the perfect one and not really found a suitable one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The production and packaging standards are quite impressive, I must say. Only if it was pocket friendly !

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Rutuja Kelkar: Yes Forest Essential products are on the steep side. What can I say, it the price us beauties pay for all natural products sans Parabens, and other gazillion chemicals. :-/ Oh Well...Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tanuja Kelkar: I am yet to test out this particular scrub in the kit. However, I have used the Nourishing Pistachio facial scrub and that is very good. Since my experience has been good so far with most Forrest Essential Products, I would like to assume this scrub in this particular kit should be equally awesome. Will do a review on it in due course of time. Look out for that :)

    ReplyDelete