Search this Blog

Sunday 1 June 2014

The Nature’s Co Beauty Wishbox-May 2014



The Nature’s Co Beauty Wishbox-May 2014
 By Tanuja Kelkar

Hi Beauties,
This is my first ever beauty related post. I have been a follower of lots of beauty blogs myself for the past few months and so decided to dabble at writing. I have created multiple blogs in the past on different topics but this time I have decided to not let it fizzle out.
Recently, there has been quite a big fad of beauty boxes and bags, and I decided to join the bandwagon too. I mean it’s such a better option to try out sample products than directly spend my hard earned money on full-size products. I was intrigued by reading the reviews of the past Beauty Wishboxes of The Nature’s Co. I had tried one of their body was earlier that I had recived as a bonus product with my first Fab Bag and it was nice, so I decided to go for their beauty box. I placed an order for it somewhere around the 3rd week of April and Yahooo….  I received my first “The Nature’s Co Beauty Wishbox” on 21-May-14. I was in a hurry to get home after work once I got to know that my Beauty Wishbox as well as Fab Bag had arrived on the same day.

Here’s a picture of the box with all the goodies in it.













 This reminds me of colourful beach shacks at Goa!!! :P




But I was disappointed with the packaging because
1) It is cannot be used as a travel case
2) The opening at the top is so small that I cannot store my products in it without them getting lost










Nevertheless, I opened it and found the following products in it.

  1. ·         The Nature’s Co Sunflower Bodywash
  2. ·         The Nature’s Co Marigold Hair Cleanser
  3. ·         The Nature’s Co Marigold Hair Conditioner
  4. ·         The Nature’s Co Tangerine Body Lotion
  5. ·         The Nature’s Co Corn Exfoliating Face Pack
  6. ·         The Nature’s Co Cinnamon Bath Salt
  7. ·         The Nature’s Co Aloe Vera After Sun Gel.

·         Some coupons – 35% discount of the above products, spa voucher and Anjali Mukherjee’s weight-loss discount voucher

Here are the pictures:
L-R Marigold Hair Cleanser, Sunflower Body Wash, Tangerine Body Lotion




My hair is neither dry nor damaged, nevertheless hoping it will do me good :P
The body lotions smells like bubble gum to me or may be not!!

L-R Cinnamon Bath Salt, Marigold Hair Conditioner, Corn Exfoliating Face Pack, Aloe Vera After sun Gel
I am excited to use the after sun gel to see if it really helps soothe my skin post swimming.

Vouchers:
This was a happy and sad moment as the description said 6 deluxe size samples and I had got 7, but the previous bags I read about had more goodies in it. But still I felt I had got good value for money and felt good happy about it.
But wait a minute, I then saw the invoice which shows the box value as Rs 400. :0 Come on, I had spent Rs. 595/- to get it and reading a lower invoice value does make you feel cheated.

 

Pardon my limited editing skills, unable to rotate this picture!!

Our Verdict:
Pros:
·         Their products are not tested on Animals
·         Being natural, most of them suit my sensitive and acne prone skin.
·         Getting to try lots of new products
·         Received a 10 minute complimentary spa voucher (I love spas) :)

Cons:
·         They don’t customize their beauty boxes
·         They are cheating the custom guys by faking the value or are they are cheating the users?
·         They have a cut-off date prior to dispatch of the box post which they don’t accept subscription for the month. So what you receive is actually going to be a surprise.

Coming back to the products, they all look good to me and I can’t wait to use them soon.
Will I re-subscribe to the box: NO – I feel cheated by this box concept, but I will buy some of their products.

1 comment:

  1. Awee..what a bummer..but I'm glad you are not totally disappointed with all the products you got. Hope they all really work for you. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete