Search this Blog

Thursday 9 October 2014

Kara Facial Wet Wipes


Purchase of Kara Make-up Removal Wipes
By Tanuja Kelkar





Hi Girls,

You would wondering how come I am writing during the middle of the week. The thing is that I am pretty excited right now so felt like sharing it with all of you. In my office, there are always in-house brands and NGOs putting up items for sale for employees. I have purchased many things in these sales. This weekend, again there are going to be lots of items for grabs. :P

During my lunch break, I went to see the items on display. I shortlisted some and decided to come back later with money. The sales attendant gave me 2 complimentary wipes J Yay.. I love anything and everything free. Later on when I purchased Kara Make-up removal wipes with seaweed and lavender (packet of 10 wipes), it was the closing time for them. By then they seemed to be in a hurry to shut shop and wanted to clear off their stock. So, they gave me an entire packet of the complimentary wipes, each of which is packaged individually. Yay.. It was like buy 10 and get 12 free.. Good deal na?!


I shall be reviewing them soon.

Bye

4 comments: