Search this Blog

Sunday 17 August 2014

July Shopping Haul

By Tanuja Kelkar

Hello girls,

Been super duper busy at work for the last few days. I went went out shopping for a few essentials and immediately wrote a post, but the CA final result dates were announced and I was very anxious so just couldn't get myself to completely it. My younger sister had given her exam and she cleared it :) Yahooo. I also travelled to 3 different places in the past one week. It was super hectic. Finally, today is the day for presenting my latest buys. Here we go

 1. Nail cuticle remover
I am totally addicted to removing the dead skin around my cuticles. I do it almost on a daily basis and when I misplaced my own tool I had to make an urgent dash to the beauty store to buy it. It saves me a lot of money on manicures and pedicures. This is a must buy for every girl.














2. Make up brushes
This is my first ever purchase of a make up brush. Now you may wonder how how I been applying my make up? My mom had bought some brushes years ago from a friend who used to sell products from one of those networking products. I used those mainly. Recently I misplaced those too! :0 so finally had to buy. I don't like the brushes that we get with the products generally.




3. Hair Spa product
Now every other salon offers this service at a different cost off course. I discovered that whether you go to a high-end salon or a mid-range one, they all use L’oreal hair spa. Now, I can't purchase L’oreal as they test on animals. So, while purchasing I had to be extra sure and ended up buying Berina Hair Spa, which is cruelty free.. Yay.. I can't wait to use this one. My next review is going to be on this one.



4. Hair application brush
Now to apply the hair spa product, I thought of using a brush like the salon guys as I feel it will help in smoother and easier application.


5. Aryanveda Spa facial - Papaya
Now I had to get a cruelty free facial kit and that too a mini kit which was economical too. So after spending a lot of time looking around, I zeroed upon this one. I didn't want to buy a Lotus product as I already have one and wanted to try something new too. I plan to use this soon.












6. Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
Had heard a lot about this “waterproof” Sunscreen so decided to buy it. I have started going for swimming lessons on weekends. So, this will surely be handy.














This time around none of my purchases were impulsive :)

P.S. I have already tried out some of these products in the last few days and can't wait to share the reviews of the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment