Search this Blog

Saturday 26 July 2014

Beauty Regime for Dry Skinned Beauties

Products I use to keep my skin Clean & Clear:

 By Shikha Koli




Hello girls, 

Sorry I have been lately away from the blog. Its just 4 months to go to the D-day, so preps are going on. :D

So this post is on some of the products I use as my usual skin care routine to keep it clean and clear :D








1. L'oreal Dermo-Expertise Pearl Perfect Facial Foam: I have been using this to cleanse my face daily since the last 4-5 months. It has lasted me long because I use a pea-size amount and only at night. Over use dries my skin out so I use no soap in the morning. But I like the clean effect it gives to my skin











2. Cauvery herbal Sandalwood face pack: I don't know have much information about this face pack as my dad got it for me from god knows where. :P But it is very good. It is a ready made paste that you liquify a bit with rose water, milk or toner and apply it all over. Sometimes I even use it as a body scrub too. Gives a cool sensation to the face and smells wonderful. I use this once or twice a week. 










3. Forrest Essential Facial Toner in Panchpushp: Got this toner recently and have been loving it. It tones, hydrates and does not sting atall. Suits my dry n sometimes sensitive skin a lot. This toner is amazing and I recommend it to all skin types. It is gentle and does the job well. I use it daily.









4. Forrest Essential Rupam Facial Cleansing Paste: I use this once or twice a week mainly as scrub for face and body. It is one of the best scrubs I have come across. It exfoliates well and smells good enough to eat. I have reviewed this in detail here :)






5. Vaseline Total Moisture Body Cream: Any skin care is incomplete without Vaseline. Vaseline has been around for ages and it is indispensable for us as an important skin care product. People have been using the jelly form as lip balm since ever. Now the Indian markets are flooded with various Vaseline body creams like Cocoa, Fairness, Cooling effect etc. I use this daily..(if I remember too) right after I shower to lock in moisture and keep me hydrated all long.  








6. Mabelline Baby Lips: Now everyone has seen the Alia Bhatt advertisement promoting these baby lips lip balms by Mabelline. I'm no fan of her but I surely am of these cute chapsticks. Since I have dry skin its mandatory I have dry chapped lips too. So 'Baby lips' comes to my rescue always and I love it totally. It keeps them moisturized all day long and gives me baby soft lips :) It is tinted but does not give opaque color to your lips but just a slight tint. Since I have pigmented lips it just gives shine to them. Yes...I cannot live without my 'Baby lips' lip balm! :*








So that is it girls for today. Hope you enjoyed knowing about the products I use to keep my skin behaving good and keeping it clean and clear. What products do you incorporate in your daily skin cleaning regime? If you guys want me to review any of these products in depth plz let me know.

Bye :*

No comments:

Post a Comment