Search this Blog

Friday 3 October 2014

Jordana Easy Liner for Lips: Swatch - Sedona Red

By Tanuja Kelkar
Hello girls,


In our previous post, Shikha had swatched and reviewed 5 shades of Jordana Lip liners. So, I thought of swatching another shade of the same line that I own for the benefit of our readers. The shade is Sedona Red.

Here it goes.

My Palm swatch:






















The lip liner is a deep shade of red with pink undertones. I would pair this with maroon, dark pink and deep red lip sticks. This isn't really the kinds that could be paired with a bright red lipstick.

I have been looking for a bright red lipstick with orange undertones, which I think will suit my wheatish complexion. I am looking for something that will stand out, but not as bold as Mac Lady Danger. Any suggestions?

Bye for now.

1 comment: